It's a new year and many people have making more money high on their resolutions list. There are many ways to earn extra cash, the toughest part is fuguring out which hustles are worth really getting into. Here is a list of the Top Side Hustles for 2022.
1. Handyman Services - Handyman services is one of the easiest to get in to. The entry costs are low and the earnings can be fairly lucrative depending on where you live and what services you provide. It is important not to take on work that you have little or no experience in and not to assume you can figure something out as you go. Stick to what you'e comfortable with and be sure to ask for referrals. Handyman services are almost always in...
With winter upon us consider hiring a handyman man to knock-out your to do list. Here are 5 projects to have your handyman help you with.
- Cleaning out the gutters. This is a nasty job and it's something that your handyman can help you with in no time.
- Fixing those leaky faucets. A slow dripping tap wastes water and costs you money every day, so have a plumber fix them for good this winter!
- Installing new insulation. If your home isn't well insulated, now is the time to have it done. You'll be glad you did when the cold weather hits!
- Painting or staining your deck or porch. A fresh coat of paint can really brighten up a space and it will help protect the wood from the winter weather.
If you are interested in making your home handicap friendly and accessible, then this blog post is for you. There are a lot of ways to make changes that will benefit those who have physical disabilities, as well as modifications that can help keep them safe. Here's what we'll be covering: how to modify the doorbell, find wheelchair ramps near me, fix common accessibility issues around the house, and more!
One of the simplest things you can do to make your home more handicap friendly is to modify the doorbell. For those who are in a wheelchair or have trouble getting up, it can be difficult to reach the doorbell. You can install an accessible doorbell that will allow them to ring the bell f...
In today's web-heavy world, having a website for your business is a must. A well-designed and effective website can help you market your products or services to the masses and generate more revenue. These top 8 tips will help make sure that your website has everything it needs to be successful:
1. Make Sure Your Website Is Mobile Friendly
2. Create an Effective Call To Action
3. Use Appropriate Images on Every Page of Your Site
4. Include Social Media Sharing Buttons on All Pages of Your Site
5. Design with Colors That Increase Attention Span in Mind
6. Keep Text Short And Informative
7) Add Keywords Throughout The Content
8) Optimize For SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Make sure that your websit...
If your home needs a little work, you may be tempted to try and do it yourself. Here are some reasons why hiring someone else is the best option for many homeowners:
1. You have better things to do with your time than fix up your house or apartment . A local hamdyman can save you time, headaches and money. A good handyperson can get the job done quickly and efficiently so you can move on with your day. Zippidee can help you find and hire the right local habdyman for your projects.
2. Hiring a professional ensures that the job is done correctly and safely - no worrying about whether you installed that new light fixture correctly! You may not have the right tools or know-how to do the jo...
How Can You Successfully Grow Your Contracting Business?
Contractors are crucial for any industry and are great contributors to the economy as they are a necessity. However, one can face a lot of difficulties and challenges in this business. It is important for the contractor to clearly share all terms and conditions with the client. Many contractors and independent professionals face troubles while growing their contracting businesses. Sometimes they are not completely prepared or do not know about the right
strategies. If you are one of them, below are a few tips that will help you successfully grow your contracting business.
1. Assess Your Work
If you want to make your business successful...
To build a succesful home improvement business marketing and promoting your company will be vital to your success. Upon the start of your business it's imperative to get your word out. Social media will be one of the most effective ways of getting people to know who you are. We recommend creating accounts on platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram and be sure to incorporate the regular usage of your social media accounts into your advertising plan. This is an inexpensive and effective way to spread the word about a new business. It's also a good idea to invest in a company website to help build consumer trust. There are many website companies that can help. Zippidee of...
Hiring the Right Contractor is Important
If you're looking for a contractor, there are a few things to keep in mind. You need to know what type of work they specialize in, how long have they been working as a licensed contractor and what is the cost of their services. The right contractor will be able to complete your project on time and within budget. If you don't pay attention to these three factors, then it could lead to expensive mistakes that would not only cost more money, but also cause stress and frustration. In this blog post we discuss some tips for hiring the best contractor for the job!
Tip # One: Ask Friends and Family for Referrals
One of the best ways to find a good contracto...