The last couple of years have been riddled with unprecedented events. The COVID-19 outbreak put many in financial turmoil and making extra money can be a necessity. Here are (5) ways to find new customers and make more money.
1. Ask for referrals. This is an easy and free way to find new clients. Start by contacting your previous and current customers and ask them to hook you up with referrals.
2. Network, network, network. You’ll be amazed at how quickly your business will grow if you begin to network on a regular basis. Tell people what you do and how you’re services are unique, then ask for referrals. Be sure to refer back to those who refer to you.
3. Get a website. If you don’t have one get one fast. If you have a website you may want to update it. There are a number of website companies who can help you. The website builder plans with Zippidee.com can hook you up with an inexpensive, kick butt site. Hands down websites are a quick and easy way to get the word out about your business.
4. Offer customer discounts and promotions. People love saving a buck. Give your clients some money saving offers to get them buying. It’s simple and creates value for your patrons.
5. Get online reviews. Be sure to have your customers give you reviews and post them on your site. Reviews help build trust and they’re free.
These 5 simple actions will put money in your pocket. Implement them today and level up your business.
#hustleup #zippideepro #cont #getyourmoney #gigeconomy